I am in a fork in the road and having to figure things out has been extremely emotional but I feel like I am on this road to a better and happier me. This is what I have planned for the next few years.
1. Lose weight, focus my energy on making myself feel better. Not necessarily become a size 2 but enough to take the edge off my asthma and the back pain I have.
2. Get the 3 certificates I want and get a better job!
3. Move the fuck out of my parents house.
4. continue being a fantastic mother.
5. Work on my relationship with my son’s father. We went through a rough patch but now we know what we want and are in a good place to start mending, even if it takes time.
6. Learn to forgive. I have this issue with grudges… It needs to stop.
7. Start online schooling to get a degree.
That is about it for now.
As a plus sized woman I used to never put my hair in a bun in fear I looked like the Trunchbull from Matilda
#fatgirlproblems #fat #chubby #thick #bbw #hair #bun #matilda
Hi, I'm Liz. I have a crazy life. I am a mother of a beautiful boy named Devland. I am also a plus sized woman who finds herself beautiful no matter what! I am constantly photographing things, though I am extremely picky about what I share. I am a nerd at heart. You will find on my blog that I am very random, love food and sex. Oh and anything that makes me laugh. Honestly if you must know more my inbox is always open!
home ask me submit archive themes